Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Im so tired!

I am not going to lie to you - I promised you that from day one - this is much harder than I thought it would be. And by that I just mean everything in my head takes longer to get out and in its proper place.

For the last two weeks I have been writing the content for the site. This includes "About Me" "Terms and Conditions" "Privacy Policy" and much more. I just I didn't factor in the time it would take to get these less exciting jobs done.

Don't get me wrong I am still buzzing with excitement and this only grows as we get closer and closer to the launch! But I said I would be candid and today is a day that has beaten me! I am tired - I have NEVER been so tired in my life. My dearly one year old Monkey is not the best sleeper in the world and when he does manage to sleep I have a million things floating around in my head - which seems to stop my eyes from staying shut!

I need to make lists of all the lists I need to make!

Do you have any switching off tips?

Well I guess at this stage I need to just keep plugging away!