Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ABN - Bank Account

Well it is all feeling a little real, and a little crazy! But in the best possible way.

The last few days I have been a busy little bee filling in forms, sign things, making phone calls, paying invoices and much more. But it is starting to come together now! And I feel more excited about Buy Hand each and every day. Well I have a few days where I think I must be mad and its all too hard but for the most part so far it has been a really positive experience. And we haven't even scratched the surface yet!!

My computer screen smashed last night as my precious MacBook hit the floor open and face down after falling a whole 35cm of the arm of the couch! Devastation!! Also my internet is slow - slow like in the good old days where we were sung a melody of WHIRRRR BEEP PING PONG PING PONG everytime we connected to the net. So I will be pretty much off line for the next few days. And then I will away! Noosa, Brisbane and Tamworth!

The trip will be family - friends - two weddings - two 21st and hopefully some time at the beach so I am looking forward to it. BUT at this stage in the game I cant afford two weeks away from Buy Hand so I am calling it a working holiday and will be blogging, planning, emailing etc as I go.

Do you take time off? Or does your work just move with you when the family takes time off?

Hope you are all having as good a week as we are (minus the computer debacle of course)!