Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time management

How do you prioritize your time? Do you just know in your head what you need to do in the next few days, make lists, use work flow charts???

I can plan and scheme and think and even budget and market but I struggle to effectively manage my time! I get flustered too easy and I spend more time deciding what I should be doing with my next lot of free time than doing anything.

After today - I am ok with this because I am aware of it and am about it to put some serious measures in place to counter act this short coming of mine.

Stay tuned for detailed tips on how to better manage your time!!! I will blog you a new tip each day this week. Let me know which ones you use, or should use ;-)

As a quick little side note - A BIG Thank you needs to be said to Danielle from Hello Owl who let me post a guest blog on her beautiful site. She is away with her family this week so each day has a different guest blogger. Head over and have a read!

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. I certainly did (but it was far too short). Now however I have to admit defeat and go to bed - ah sleep I do so love you....Night xx